Kate Marsh is/was (depending on choice) a classmate of Max. The other students often make fun of her religiousness, although Kate doesn't attempt to preach or convert anyone. She seems to be involved in a lot of religious groups. Sometime before the events of the LIS, she had very embarassing accident, when she was at Vortex Club's party. Appareantly, someone filmed it, and put it on the web.
- In the first scene in class, after the nightmare intro, someone throws a ball of paper at Kate. Max can unfold it later and it will read: "Dear Kate, we love your porn video - xoxo Blackwell Academy".
- If Max can make it past Victoria and her two shadows, Courtney and Taylor, and enter the dorm, she can find further "kind" words written on the small board next to Kate's door. Max either can leave them or erase them and write/draw something else.
- Sometime before the events of LIS, she had very embarassing accident, when she was at Vortex Club's party. Appareantly, someone filmed it, and put it on the web.
- There is a poster in the girls' bathroom which reads "Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder", someone has vandalised it with graffiti which says: "Kate twerks for god".
- There is also a note with Kate's email address and the title "Bible Study", where she is looking for fellow Christians to join.
- Max can save Kate from David Madsen when she's watching how the girl is being harassed by the security guard. Max can also decide to just take a photo, which will upset Kate when she sees Max appear at the gate to the dorm. No matter what Max does here, it will have consequences.
- In the garage in Chloe's house, Max can find David's "files" - which contain strange photos showing Kate. He must have been watching her for quite some time. On one photo one can read: "Kate Marsh - She knows something!" and on another: "3:17 PM, Blackwell Academy Parking".
In Out of Time
Near the end of the second episode, Max walks into class, only to find out, that Kate is missing. When she sat on the chair, she saw Kate walking towards the tower. Then, suddenly, Zachary comes in, and tells the class, that something is going on on girl's dorm. After that, all of the students run out of the school, only to see Kate standing on the edge of the tower, ready to jump off. After a small break, she jumps, only to Max to rewind time twice. Suddenly, everything stops, and Max, after noticing that everything is non-motion, she goes on top of the tower. First, she tries to stop the time, but, she is being hurt all the time. She then tries to convince her, and depending on player's choices succeed or fails.